A 5KM and 10KM race held after sunset in the beautiful surroundings of Mushrif Park Mirdif during the month of Ramadan. 2KM event for juniors
The annual Iftar Challenge 5KM, 10KM and 2KM Junior running races, organised by the Desert Road Runners every year since 1998. A challenging and slightly elevated one lap run for novice and advanced road runners.
The race course length has been officially measured and accredited by the IAAF-AIMS.
Desert Road Runners club members are granted complimentary registration.
- Mushrif Park Mirdif
- United Arab Emirates | AE
Desert Road Runners
complimentary entry for this race; however, registration is still required in order to confirm participation.
The discount will automatically be applied to the shopping cart.
- Registration open
- Wed. 29 Nov. 2017
- Late fees apply from
- Thu. 10 May. 2018
- Registration close
- Wed. 23 May. 2018
- Individual athletes
- Medals, water on course, chip timing, certificates and prizes for age group winners and first male / Female over all
- Refund policy
- Fees are refundable at discretion of the event organiser.
This event is insured through EventProtect.
A 2.75% insurance premium is applicable.
- Race information
- Race pack collection
- At the venue from 90 minutes before the event start
- Transport to start
- Taxi or private car. By bus, approx 3 km walk from nearest bus stop
- Exp. weather
- Weather in Dubai in May
Course / track / circuit
- Support stations
Water at finish and half way
- Gentile hills in a beautiful setting
- Spectators area(s)
- Ample space for spectators
Facilities & services
- Registered Nurse and / or Emergency Medical services present.
Ample car parking space inside the park
Available inside the park
- Changing rooms
None at the venue
None at the venue
- Additional park entrance fee of AED 10 per car, AED 3 per pedestrian, payable by Nol Card (Issued by Dubai Metro)
Timing & certification
- Automated timing
- Electronic certificates
After final results have been posted.
- Finisher medals
Ist male and female overall plus age category prizes for placings
Last updated: Tue. 22 May. 2018 16:29 +0400