1. DATA PRIVACY
1.1 Information we gather
We may collect and process the following information in electronic and / or physical form (the "Information") from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to a service, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site or otherwise and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
- Details of connections you make to us or the Site via social networks.
1.2 Passwords and Confidentiality
If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures for a registration-only section of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name for the Site and you are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Site and we shall not be liable where someone else uses your password or username. You agree to notify us immediately via [email protected] of any unauthorized use of your password or username of which you become aware. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time if, in our sole opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or the Terms of Services of this Site.
1.3 Credit card information
No credit / debit card details or information will be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. The online payments are done through our Payment Card Industry (PCI) certified partner.
1.4 How we use the Information
We use the Information held about you in the following ways:
- To register your registration with our Site and to administer our services.
- To ensure that the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your electronic device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the Site, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To fulfil our agreement with you and processing and obtaining payment.
- We may keep you informed of such products and services by any of the following methods: Email, Telephone (including automated calls), SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, Post, or Otherwise.
- When you provide us with your information you will be given the opportunity to say if you do not wish to receive information of such products and services from either us or carefully chosen third parties.
1.5 Your choices about your information
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
You can access, update, change or delete personal information from your account settings. If you wish to delete your account or if you need help making changes, kindly contact us with your request. Please note that we may need to verify your identity in connection with your request(s), and such verification process may require you to provide us with additional information we maintain about you to verify your identity. If we are unable to verify your identity or request, we may not, in accordance with applicable law, be able to fulfill your request.
You can also elect not to receive marketing communications by changing your preferences in your account settings or by following the unsubscribe instructions in such communications.
Please note that, for technical reasons, there is likely to be a delay in deleting your personal information from our systems when you ask us to delete it. We also will retain personal information in order to comply with the law, protect our and others' rights, resolve disputes or enforce our legal terms or policies, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
1.6 Will we share the Information with third parties?
We may share the information held about you to our agents, staff and approved third parties to carry out services for us and we may share the information to anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
Please not that if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so we may disclose your information to the relevant authorities.
1.7 Where we store and process the Information
1.8 IP address information
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes and to help us improve the Site. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
1.9 Information Security
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We have enabled SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security on the site; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online and you provide it to us at your own risk. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and shall not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default. If you provide us with personal data over the Internet, you should be aware that data transmission via this medium cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Once received, we have appropriate technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the data that is stored on our servers.
We do not warrant as to the security of our servers, nor do we warrant that the Information will be completely secure or cannot guarantee against such information being intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet.
1.10 Your rights over your personal information
You have the right to access the Information we hold about you, and to have such Information corrected if it is wrong. We may request proof of your identity before we disclose such information to you.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can do this by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting our service desk as outlined in clause 6.
1.11 Changes in policies and Terms of Service
The Site Policies and Terms of Services will be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore we shall use reasonable efforts to notify you about these changes as well as the payment gateway provider.
Photographs may be taken at an event by an official photographer or otherwise, which may be used in post-event publicity and on future marketing materials. By completing and creating an account on the Site, you consents to the official photographer taking such photographs, which may feature you and/or your guests, and the use of such photographs as described and, where applicable, you undertake to ensure that your guests attending the event are made aware of the use of the official photographer and consent accordingly to their photograph being taken as described. If you do not want their photograph to be taken or used in this way, the event organiser must be notified prior to the event.
3. FRAUD PREVENTION
In order to protect you and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by websites that you visit.
Please note that, if you disable cookies in your browser, some aspects of the Site, and of other websites, may stop working.
Please be aware that our Site may link to other websites, which may be accessed through our Site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
6. CONTACT US
You are always welcome to contact our service desk for additional information.Hopatec