7ER Full Distance Ultra Run: 7Emirates – 7 Days – 497 km
7ER / AJF Edition 2017 – Sixth Edition will be from 18.11 to 24.11.2017 – The UAE 7-7-497km Challenge.
7EmiratesRun in partnership with the Al Jalila Foundation is a not-for-profit community sports event with the mission “Run for Help, Run for Health, Run for Fun”.
The Full Distance registration will be open for national and international runners and relay-teams of 3-7 runners. The runners will run a total of 497 kilometers across the 7 Emirates over the course of 7 consecutive days, an average of 71 km per day.
The route goes from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and finally arriving in Hatta/Dubai.
The final celebration of the 7ER/AJF Event with an additional 7ER 10km Run and Social Run will be in Hatta/Dubai on 24th November 2017. This will be also a get together for the celebration of the 46th UAE National Day. Families and friends will celebrate together with the runners the final and the Trophies / Medals giving to the athletes.
The 7EmiratesRun pays homage to the UAE and its diverse landscape. The runners will have the opportunity to experience the 7 Emirates from a unique perspective, interacting with the community whilst enjoying the country’s beauty.
Besides the joy of the sporting challenge, there is also a charitable purpose of the run. Embracing the mission "Run for Help, Run for Health, Run for Fun." the runners will run to help children back on their feet by collecting donations for the UAE-based charity, Al Jalila Foundation. Funds raised will be used to pay for life-changing surgery and postoperative medical support for children who suffer from deformities or amputation.
- Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana
- Abu Dhabi
- United Arab Emirates | AE
- Registration open
- Wed. 14 Jun. 2017
- Late fees apply from
- Wed. 18 Oct. 2017
- Registration close
- Wed. 15 Nov. 2017
- Individual athletes and teams
- Apart from the registration fee we encourage runners to have a fundraise commitment. A minimum of AED1,777 for individual runners and AED2,777 for teams, by embracing the mission "Run for Help, Run for Health, Run for Fun" (Help children back on their feet | Al Jalila Foundation).
- Refund policy
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Race information
- Race pack collection
- On the morning of each race day from 5.30AM until 30 minutes before start.
Course / track / circuit
- Support stations
Volunteers in Hertz support vehicles providing nutrition.
- The 7EmiratesRun pays homage to the UAE and its diverse landscape. The runners will have the opportunity to experience the 7 Emirates from a unique perspective, interacting with the community whilst enjoying the country’s beauty.
Facilities & services
- Registered Nurse and / or Emergency Medical services present.
- Changing rooms
Timing & certification
- Automated timing
MyLaps ProChip by Sports Timing Services
- Electronic certificates
- Finisher & Finalists medals
Be part of this event and conquer the 7ER Al Jalila Foundation Key of Hope Trophy. Trophies for full-distance (individual & team) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winners and athletes who are raising the most charitable funds for the Al Jalila Foundation.
Last updated: Tue. 17 Oct. 2017 08:50 +0400
Full Distance Ultra Marathon
- Start date
- Sat. 18 Nov. 2017
- Start time
- Start location
- Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana, Abu Dhabi (AE)
[View on map]
- Finish location
- JA Hatta Fort Hotel, Hatta (AE)
[View on map]
- Age categories
- Team categories
- Including accommodation, meals and hydration support.
A 7ER running shirt will be provided. As the run is on public roads, the local authorities have cordially requested to wear the shirt for identification & safety reasons.